Etihad Town Lahore Payment Plan | Location | Project Details

Etihad Town Lahore housing project located at a prime location on Raiwind Road away from city noise with a lush green area. Plots are available in Etihad Lahore for residential and commercial purposes. Etihad Town is very near to some prominent real estate projects including Gulberg, Lahore Cantt, Cooperative Housing Societies, DHA Lahore, Bahria Town Lahore, PCSIR Housing, Lake City, Model Town, Garden Town, Faisal Town, Johar Town, Township. Prominent Educational institutes are also located at a mere distance from Etihad Town adds to the value of this project.


Etihad Town Location Map:

Etihad Town’s location is optimal for both residential and commercial purposes. The greenery around this Housing Project provides a healthy environment. Etihad Town is located at just 3.5 Kilometers distance from Thokar Niaz Baig and Lahore-Islamabad motorway. Public transport like the Orange line train is also very close to the location of Etihad Town. This project has all the facilities and modern infrastructure providing a quality lifestyle.

Etihad Town Project plan:

Etihad Town is a premium project providing a wide range of plot sizes like 5, 10, 12, and 18 marla plots. Talking about the residential plots, 4 marla and 8 marla plots are available. Etihad town has all the charms of an advanced and peaceful housing project including a boundary wall, with 24/7 security, educational institutes, hospitals, recreational parks, and entertainment places. 

 For Booking

Click to Contact us: 0334 7011008

Etihad Town Payment plan:

Etihad Town with all modern-day facilities and charms has A very flexible payment plan. One just has to pay 10% of the total amount for booking, after balloting you have to pay the 15% of the total price and 25% will have to be paid in 3 installments after 4 months.

For Booking
Click to Contact us: 0334 7011008


·         24 Hour High Security

·         State of The Art Planning

·         Underground Electricity Wiring

·         Seven Wide Parks

·         Children Play Areas

·         Swimming Pool

·         School

·         Mosque

·         Hospitals

·         Community Service Hall

·         Club House

·         Business Area with World Famous Brands

·         Roof Top Restaurant

 For Booking

Click to Contact us: 0334 7011008