While addressing to media the Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development (OP&HR) stated that the government is working on the initiative of launching nine housing societies specifically for the overseas Pakistanis.
The sole purpose of this initiative is to bring investment opportunities for overseas Pakistanis back to Pakistan. Mega Housing projects for overseas Pakistanis are stated below
· OPF Housing Scheme, Phase 1 Lahore.
· OPF Housing Scheme, Gujrat.
· OPF Housing Scheme, Larkana.
· OPF Housing Scheme, Peshawar phase 1, 2, and 3.
· OPF Housing Scheme, Chittarari Mirpuri (AJK)
· OPF Housing Scheme Zone, Islamabad OPF Housing Scheme Phase 1 (extension), Lahore.
The total area covered by OPF Lahore is 2,316 Kanals and it further includes 1783 residential Plots and 93 Commercial plots. There are only 48 residential and 69 commercial properties are remaining and soon will be auctioned. OPF Lahore is located at a 3-kilometer distance from Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital.
Overseas Pakistanis can also consider these top housing societies in Lahore for Investment.